An intense two day technical course – held at the Bioprocess Control headquarters in Lund – has provided 15 participants from 5 different countries with a deeper understanding of initial system setup and the daily operation of the AMPTS II and its software (Automatic Methane Potential Test System II).
Knowledge in theory, hands-on practice, round table discussions on applications as well as experience sharing for biogas process optimisation were some of many parts of the program. The course was held by the senior scientist Dr. Mihaela Nistor, CEO Associate prof. Jing Liu, technical engineer Ph.D candidate Sten Strömberg and IT & development manager Nicklas Uvelöv.
Here are some of the positive feedback comments:
- Provides very useful hints and much deeper information than the manual
- Useful to go through the steps of set up and maintenance
- Valuable to learn more about the software and different methods of evaluation
- Excellent open question session
- A go through of every aspect of the device