Thanks for requesting an offer from us!
One of our team members will get in touch with you shortly.
- H2S resistant flat-surface pH electrode (0-14) for measuring slurries, sludge and viscous samples, as well as those containing suspended solids; high H2S resistance
- pH transmitter with display and 4-20 mA signal output
- Shielded electrode signal cable
- Shielded signal cable for data logger (optional and only applies to BPC’s data loggers)
- Electrode mounting gland for in-line applications (optional and only applies to BPC’s stainless-steel bioreactors)
- Power supply: Powered through data logger or 12-24 VDC, max 600 Ohm load
- Usage: laboratory applications
Article no: 11-0002-02
Get a quote