Thanks for requesting an offer from us!
One of our team members will get in touch with you shortly.
- Automatic data acquisition system which supports up to eight in-line sensors with standard analogue signal output (4-20 mA)
- Supports both passive (factory default setting) and active (factory customised setting) analogue signal inputs
- Support up to five different types of process parameters, e.g. gas flow, pH/ORP, temperature, gas composition (%) and user self-defined signal.
- User-defined signal scale for each type of process parameter
- Support up to eight independent in-line sensors for simultaneous real-time data acquisition
- Automatic logging of process signals
- Real-time signal and historical trend display
- Report generation with four selectable time intervals
- Unlimited* logging of data points
- Software running on an external computer
- Supported operating systems: Windows** 10/8/7/Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Ethernet interface
- Plug-and-play signal connection with shielded signal cable
- Data acquisition software installation USB key and software licence included
- Power supply: 24 V DC / 1.0 A
- Dimension: 228 x 125 x 53 mm
- Usage: indoor
For more information, please refer to user manual.
* depending on the free space available on the HDD used for installation
**Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries
Article no: 10-0002-02
Get a quote