Bioprocess Control offers you the opportunity to join an innovative and leading technology provider in advanced instrumentation and process optimisation for both research and commercial applications in a wide range of biotechnology industries.
Currently we have one open vacancy
Marketing content developer
The position as a Marketing Content Developer at Bioprocess Control will offer you a stimulating and dynamic work environment, where you will be a part of an international and highly qualified team. You will be responsible for developing technical and easily understandable content for the company website, marketing promotion materials, social media and product user manuals.
Example of tasks and responsibilities:
- Developing technical and easily understandable content of research and technical reports
- Create business promotion material and product user manuals
- Market communication for corporate branding and product/technologies sales promotion
- Digital marketing
- Coordinating external suppliers for design and production of marketing promotion materials
- University degree and 3+ years´ experience within the technical field or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of content marketing and digital market, preferably with a technical background
- Practical experience of technical writing and editing
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- It is a merit if you have international experience and additional language skills
As a person you have the ability to demonstrate good attention to detail and have a hands-on approach for efficient knowledge transfer both internal and external. You are confident, independent, a self-starter and self-motivated with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Lund
- Salary: According to agreement
We highly recommend you to apply for this position as soon as possible. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed.
Please send your CV and application letter to Lina.email@example.com
Bioprocess Control is continually looking for bright individuals who would like to join us on the exciting development journey. For spontaneous applications, please contact:
Bioprocess Control Sweden AB
SE-223 63 Lund
We are continually looking for bright individuals who would like to join our team and be a part of our expansion activities. We can offer an exciting working environment along with an attractive professional development plan.