The Gas Endeavour allows users to measure low gas volume and flow whenever there is a demand for accurate and precise measurements. This automatic platform might be potentially used for both research and industrial applications in animal or human nutrition studies, wastewater treatment, ethanol fermentation, hydrogen production, greenhouse gas emissions and more.
GAS ENDEAVOUR - low gas volume and flow analyses
The Gas Endeavour is a platform for analysing low gas flow whenever there is a demand for high accuracy and precise measurements. The instrument can be used for both research and industrial applications in animal nutrition studies, wastewater analyses, ethanol fermentation, aerobic and anaerobic respiration assays, greenhouse gas emission analyses, evaluation of microbial communities, and more.
- Modular design for easy upgrade and maintenance
- Simultaneous measurement of gas volume, flow, and composition in real-time
- Fully integrated and automated system for sampling, recording, and generating reports
- Flexible system configuration with different measuring resolutions
- User friendly operations with remote access