For others it’s waste,
for you it’s money.
Why waste it?
More profit from your feedstock
The way to better profit from your organic waste is by assessing the potential of its biomethane yield.
AMPTS II® allows you to screen and choose the optimal substrate or mixture to produce the highest amount of methane. It lets you select between different pre-treatment alternatives and evaluate the need for additives used for anaerobic digestion processes. This automated system is based on volumetric gas measurements. It minimises human error and workload demand, improves analytical precision and accuracy, and standardises data sampling, calculation and presentation.
Our μFlow, BioReactor Simulator and anaerobic reactors in various sizes and configurations allow you to easily set up test platforms for simulating continuous operations of your anaerobic digestion process in laboratory- and small pilot-scale.
Most common biogas applications for our instruments include:
- Biochemical Methane Potential (BMP) test
- Specific Methanogenic Activity (SMA) test
- Residual Gas Potential (RGP) test
- Substrate inhibition assays
- Anaerobic biodegradability assays
- Simulation of continuous operation of anaerobic digestion processes